Stone and Leeta discuss their week in World of Warcraft, BlizzCon Ticket Notification, Virtual Ticket, Goody Bags and this weeks topic: Addons.
- Mount Runs
- Social Fishing
- Garrison Achievements
- Wardrobe Appearances
- Tome of Illusions
- Feat of Strength Achievement
- Mount Runs
- Transmog Runs
Curse Client tells me I have 64 addons…. Unlike some other people I thought this was a lot.
- MoveAnything / Blizzmove
- Een / Prat / Identity 2
- TipTac * might try not using this… only use it to position tooltips *
- TidyPlates * not using… might go bye bye*
- WeakAuras (not always on)
- RaidAchievement (not always on)
- HealBot (not always on… healers only)
- ErrorFilter (not always on)
- TradeSkillMaster 3
- Rarity (mounts and pets – tracking attempts)
- A MUST HAVE!!!!
- Archy / TomTom (main only)
- Fishing Buddy (main only)
- PetJournal Enchanced / PetTracker / Rematch
- Notes * sometimes useful…. But I can just use OneNote *
- Macro Toolkit (might go bye bye) (main only)
- Was using more for advanced macros with DK raiding.
- Don’t think I need it now.
- Riders of Rohan, CTR, AIE
- HandyNotes (main only)
- Garrison Mission Manager
- WILL go bye bye once I’ve finished that last mission.
- Factionizer (main only)
- NPCScan (need to customize list)
Currently 165 addons
I have specific addons for Professions, Classes, Raiding, Achievements, UI, Transmog, Looking after my Alts and Screenshot Management!
- Can I Mog It?
- Legion Wardrobe
- Lore Library
- Transmog Tokens
- NPC Scan
- Fishing Buddy
- GoGo Mount
- Titan Panel
- Z-Perl Unit Frames
Tweets from Short, Shoryl, Cinder, email from CJ and voicemail from Spankyhunter.
Next Episode Show Topic
Favourite Draenor Zone
Check out the website – www.AdventuresinAzeroth.com
Email – podcast@AdventuresinAzeroth.com
Twitter – @AdvAzeroth
You can find Adventures in Azeroth on iTunes, Stitcher Radio and Google Play.